The Environmental and Social Risk (ESR) Roundtable
Further integrating environmental and social issues into financial institutions’ business with corporate clients is challenging. The ESR Roundtable allows participants to meet their peers, share their achievements and concerns, develop a common understanding of the existing challenges and discuss ideas on how to address them.
The ESR Roundtable is hosted by Credit Suisse. ECOFACT organizes and moderates the event.
Previous ESR Roundtables:
- November 2019 / Singapore
- November 2018 / London
- November 2017 / London
- November 2016 / London
- October 2015 / Paris
- November 2014 / New York
- November 2013 / Tokyo
- September 2012 / London
- October 2011 / Washington, DC
The Reputational Risk Management (RRM) Roundtable
The Basel Committee on Banking Supervision expects the banking industry to develop standards for reputational risk management. The RRM Roundtable was established in 2007 to provide a platform for dialog and knowledge sharing on common and best practices in reputational risk management.
Each RRM Roundtable is hosted by one of the participating financial institutions; it is organized and moderated by ECOFACT and usually takes place in London, UK.
Previous RRM Roundtables:
- January 2018 / Hosted by Santander
- October 2016 / Hosted by Deutsche Bank
- March 2015 / Hosted by Standard Chartered
- October 2013 / Hosted by Royal Bank of Scotland
- October 2010 / Hosted by Deutsche Bank
- October 2008 / Hosted by HSBC
- February 2008 / Hosted by Dresdner Bank